Friday, August 10, 2012

Minakari Mural

Here comes my another old project Minakari mural work of a lady with gold deer.I created this painting using Mseal and added some mirrors and kundans to enhance the painting.This is adorning my inlaw's living room wall.I used acrylic paints and used gold shimmer to add golden tint to the deer for giving more beautiful look.Chalk powder also used to give real tree effect.Hope you all like it.


Minakari Painting Using Acrylic Paints


Interior Decor (Online Courtesy)


Interior Decor (Online Courtesy)

12 comments:

  1. this is beautiful. traditional colours and very indian

    ReplyDelete
  2. this s adding hues to the interior....very beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trees and leaves, a good motif to inspire peace and growth. Saheli are you on flickr?

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautiful. The woman looks so pretty.Great work Shobana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautifully done.
    Gr8 to follow u my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful !! Loved your space, following you so that I can keep up with your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanx all.it's inspiring me to create more....

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is BéÂüTïFüL! I enjoy seeing it on the walls, adds a touch of Serenity.

    ReplyDelete