Thursday, August 4, 2011

Colours in Accessories

Ohhh...little late in posting new post,thought to comeup with something new that i never tried.This is my first ever try in jwellery making,a traditional pearl set and bead set to go well with sarees and salwar ,learnt on my own.The pendant in the pearl chain was actually a spacer .But in the process ,suddenly had an idea to use it as pendant with dropper.Hope the outcome is good.Secondly the pendant in red bead chain is also hand made by me.Have a look and expecting same support from you all.


pearl chain with earring and bracelet

Close-up View


Glass Bead Necklace with Hand Made Pendant


Close-Up View

3 comments:

  1. How absolutely beautiful ! I especially like the way you made the red pendant with the green drop hanging!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL AND ELEGANT.
    ALSO THANK S FOR YOUR AWARD BUT I CD NOT LINK IT TO MINE AS I AM NOT TOO GOOD WITH COMPUTERS. PL IF YOU TELL ME THE TECHNIQUE I WILL ACCEPT IT.

    ReplyDelete